We are exclusively working with a sustainability business on a newly created Assistant Tax Manager position working on a remote basis.
You will report to the Tax Lead and have the opportunity to gain exposure to a broad range of tax matters and develop your existing corporate tax knowledge. As an Assistant Tax Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for the preparation and review of UK Corporate Tax returns.
* Cash tax forecasting, including calculation of quarterly instalment payments of corporation tax.
* Responsible for the preparation of the Group's consolidated tax reporting for inclusions in the Group's IFRS consolidated financial statements, working alongside the regional finance teams to understand local tax positions
* Plan and implement the processes and reporting required for UK Senior Accounting Officer (SAO).
* Partner with key stakeholders across Finance and the rest of the business to provide tax solutions.
* Assisting in the establishment of a group transfer pricing policy, annual documentation and preparation of the group's Country-by-Country ("CbCr") report for submission to HMRC;
* Quarterly review of lenders for withholding tax purposes.
To be considered, you should be CTA, ACA, or ACCA qualified with a full understanding of the UK corporate tax compliance cycle. Part-qualified candidates will also be considered. Your competencies like your willingness to learn, being a team player and your communication skills will also be assessed at interview.
In return, you will receive a salary of £60,000-£65,000 depending on your experience, 10% discretionary bonus, and a pension contribution of 7% matched. The business works on a remote basis.
Unfortunately, this position will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.