Our client is banking group that is searching for a Corporate Tax Accountant to join the in-house tax team.
As the Corporate Tax Accountant in the team, some of your responsibilities will include:
* Manage the Corporation Tax calculations for UK and Irish entities.
* Ensure that tax computations and returns are filed with the relevant tax authorities, in the correct format and on a timely basis.
* Assist the Banking Head of Tax and the Tax Managers in ensuring that tax payments are made accurately and on time to the relevant tax authorities.
* Respond to tax related queries from internal or external stakeholders on a timely basis and in a practical/ commercial way e.g. tax advisory to business on a new product or queries from HMRC.
* Provide support to the finance function during reporting periods such as the year end including preparation of detailed taxation calculations.
Ideally, you are ACA, CTA, and/or ACCA qualified with sufficient experience in direct taxes. Your competencies to communicate effectively, work in a team, and develop relationships with important stakeholders will be assessed. Part-qualified candidates with standout UK corporate tax experience will also be considered.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and work with a very collaborative team that operates on a flexible hybrid basis.
Unfortunately, this role will not offer visa sponsorship.
f you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Natacha Benisti at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 20 7415 2800.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.