One of the fastest growing venture capitalist firms. You will have the opportunity to work in an inclusive and diverse environment. This exciting new role focuses on advisory services which has been newly created to support Head of Tax with general corporate tax advice support. You will play an essential role in providing expert guidance on tax-related matters.
• Work hand to hand with the Head of Tax to provide high level tax advice across various projects.
• Provide strategic tax advice on deals, transactions, and investments to optimize tax efficiency.
• Analyse and evaluate the tax aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
• Contribute to the development and execution of tax-efficient strategies for the company.
• ACA/CTA qualified
• Adequate experience of working within a Transactional environment – and have the flexibility to support those.
• Experience of working within a Real Estate would be beneficial.
• Strong communication skills as you’ll be dealing with senior stake holders.
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme and life assurance
• Progression within your career both in-role and within the company.
• A generous and achievable bonus scheme.
• Employee funded benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal.