This is a brand new role for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to be responsible for tax compliance, advise, support and guidance for an evolving business.
As such you will have flexibility to broaden the scope of the role by creating and implementing strategies to improve processes, enhance systems, maximise compliance and minimise risk and support in navigating the future Tax frameworks.
* Manage the preparation of corporation tax computations, tax disclosures for statutory accounts, quarterly forecasting
* Manage correspondence and compliance with HMRC
* Participate in numerous large advisory projects including the structuring of new developments, tax financing, capital allowance projects, transfer pricing, and employment related securities
* Build and maintain relationships with key finance personnel across the business
* Collaborate with internal finance teams to provide details on accounting processes and transactions
* Assist with the preparation of monthly/ quarterly/year end tax disclosures in IFRS
Great in-house role for a more experienced hire who has extensive Corporate Tax knowledge & experience perhapa 1st move in-house for an experienced manager
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this Lancashire based in-house tax role
Get in touch for further information about this Corporate Tax Manager job
Blackburn or Leeds 2 to 3 day in the office but lots of flex