International Tax - Manager
My Client - a prestigious organisation is seeking an International Tax Manager to join their ambitious Midlands team. You will play a pivotal role in managing your own portfolio of a list clients, carrying out exciting projects and provide advisory and compliance services to companies of different sectors and size. The ideal candidate possesses strong knowledge of Corporate tax and is looking to take complete ownership of client's projects.
* Take ownership in developing relationships with clients and key stakeholders within the company (both nationally and internationally)
* Advise on corporate tax projects, including tax planning, restructuring projects, as well as overseeing some UK tax computations and returns.
* Work closely with Directors and Partners on a regular basis to service their clients, and build a network of contacts.
* Identify business opportunities and facilitate growth within the team
* Mentor and guide junior members on the team
* Experience in UK corporate Tax.
* Exposure to International Matter on specific areas such as BEPS 2.0 would be highly desirable
* You will Ideally have Professional Qualifications, e.g., ACA, ACCA, CTA or equivalent.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
My client is an organisation that truly invest and believe in the success of their people. The team has experienced tremendous growth and has very ambitious grow plans. In the upcoming years. With exciting growth, comes exciting progression opportunities
They offers competitive salary, benefits, and a supportive environment. If you would like to discuss further, please apply now or reach out to Marco Li for further information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.