Great inhouse role that would suit a recently qualified (ACA, CTA or ICAS or equivalent). Would also consider a more experienced hire who is looking for flexible working or a 4-day week. This role reports to an experienced Head of Tax and involves group tax reporting including:
• Quarterly consolidation reporting to overseas shareholders.
• Calculate current taxation & deferred taxation figures and related notes for UK financial statements and consolidated group financial statements.
• Prepare detailed corporation tax calculations, computations and tax returns to HMRC for all UK entities.
• Quarterly tax instalment calculations.
• Monitoring overseas entities’ returns are being filed on a timely basis.
• Country by country reporting.
• Review of internal controls of accounting systems and produce summary report for Senior Accounting Officer purposes.
• Perform and review internal controls to comply with the Corporate Criminal Offence legislation for the prevention of tax evasion.
• Assist in ad hoc advisory & project work
• Any other reasonable tasks as requested by other corporate tax team members.
This is a great all-round in-house tax role in a friendly team. An ideal first move for someone looking to develop a career in industry.