I'm working with a constituent of the FTSE 100 searching for a Group Tax Manager to join on a remote working basis.
You'll be working in a sizeable in-house tax team with some incredibly talented and collegiate tax professionals. As a Group Tax Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for the preparation and review of UK Corporate Tax returns for all UK companies
* Manage the outsourced compliance with our advisors for all group entities.
* Assist with the preparation and review of the quarterly UK VAT return
* Responsible for the preparation of the Group's consolidated tax reporting for inclusions in the Group's IFRS consolidated financial statements, working alongside the regional finance teams to understand local tax positions
* Plan and implement the processes and reporting required for UK Senior Accounting Officer (SAO).
* Partner with key stakeholders across Finance and the rest of the business to provide tax solutions.
To be considered, you should be CTA, ACA, or ACCA qualified with UK tax compliance, reporting, and indirect tax experience. HR and the Hiring Manager will also assess your competencies like your willingness to learn, being a team player and your communication skills.
In return, you will receive a salary of £60,000-£70,000, a performance-based bonus and a host of benefits. Some occasional travel to the London office will be required, about once a month.
Unfortunately this position will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at email@example.com or on 020 7332 2172
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.