ROLE: Tax Manager (Corporate Tax Focused)
DURATION: 6 Months (Temp or FTC)
An exciting role working for a property development business based in London for 6 MONTHS has come to the market. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with in-house experience OR candidates in practice looking to get into industry to further develop your skills at a reputable company.
As the Tax Manager, you will provide support the Associate Tax Director Manager and the wider tax team relating to tax provisioning, auditor queries, corporation tax returns and direct tax group matters.
* Assist with the preparation and review of current and deferred tax provisions for the statutory accounts.
* Liaising with group's auditors and wider financial reporting team to ensure all audit queries are answered in a timely fashion.
* Working closely with the Assistant Tax Manager to maintain the group's tax records, including the group's asset base cost register, with a particular reference to the grant of leases to companies intragroup.
* Finalisation of tax returns involving:
* Group relief claims and surrenders across 50+ active companies.
* Finalising CIR interest deductions and PBI elections.
* Dealing with capital allowances, R&D, transfer pricing adjustments, and submitting iXBRL accounts.
* Finalising SAO notifications/submission to HMRC.
* Opportunity to assist with group VAT returns (experience not essential)
* General support of wider tax team with ad-hoc transactions
The role has a great deal of potential, allowing you to make an immediate and direct impact in their team, manage processes, and work with senior figures. You will ideally have a background in Corporate Tax & experience dealing with statutory accounts.
The client also offers a hybrid working policy (2 days per week in the office) and is open to REMOTE candidates too.
Please send your CV for consideration. Or for more information, please contact me on or on 07562514078.