I am recruiting a Senior Tax Manager to join a tax & wider finance team for a well-known hospitality business based in South-West London.
You will report into the Head of Tax who also has wider responsibilites incluidng Internal Audit, Risk & Governance, therefore if you have an interest in expanding your role further than tax this is also an opportunity. You will also partner with Chief Financial Officers & Financial Controllers across the Group.
- Leading the tax statutory accounts audit process, the relationship with the tax audit team and working closely with the group, UK and markets finance teams to deliver tax account notes.
- Preparation of employment tax returns e.g. P11D/ PSA/ form 42/ Appendix 4 agreements.
- Researching and responding to queries from key stakeholders and markets.
- Work with markets, advisors and the Group Head of Tax to respond to tax authority correspondence.
- Preparation of VAT returns (Group returns and other markets in the future).
- Lead the corporate tax return process, working closely with finance teams, for all UK entities with the potential to review overseas entities in the future.
- Calculating the corporate interest restrictions and advising on the implications.
- Value add projects to improve: process documentation, VAT accounting systems, R&D claims.
- Overseeing the impact of new taxes including packaging tax.
- Consideration and advice on international taxation.
- Supporting the Group Chief Financial Officer and UK Finance Director in approving Senior Accounting Officer returns.
- Preparation of transfer pricing calculations for global markets.
- Maintaining the necessary transfer pricing files including master files, local file, country by country reporting and forthcoming BEPS pillar 2 files.
- Working with advisors to undertake any necessary transfer pricing studies.
- Training and upskilling global finance teams.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.