Private Client Tax Senior Manager
Are you ready to take the next step in your career as a tax professional?
Our client is a well known private client advisory specialist and manages funds, businesses and trusts of individuals, families and entrepreneurs.
Alongside solving a constantly evolving range of technical challenges, working in this team means building strong relationships with individuals so you can become their trusted advisor and oversee their tax affairs in line with what they want to achieve as an individual or business.
Your Role: As a Private Client Tax Senior Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our team. You'll be responsible for maintaining client relationships, overseeing tax compliance, and providing strategic tax advisory services. Your expertise and ability to manage a client portfolio will be critical in delivering high-quality advice that reflects our commitment to excellence.
* Manage and mentor a team of professionals, providing guidance and support in their professional growth.
* Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in taxation and ensure your knowledge remains current.
* Efficiently manage client portfolios, ensuring compliance and optimal tax strategies.
* Utilise your deep understanding of tax compliance to guide and advise clients on complex matters.
* Collaborate with senior managers, directors, and partners to enhance service delivery and identify new opportunities.
* Foster a proactive approach to identify areas for improvement and propose additional services for clients.
* Proven experience in staff management and supervision.
* In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of taxation.
* Ability to effectively manage a client portfolio for profitability.
* Significant understanding of and previous experience in tax compliance.
* Tax advisory experience
* Demonstrated enthusiasm for career development within the tax profession.
* Professional qualification such as ATT, CTA, and/or ACA qualified or equivalent.
Our client values uniqueness and contributions. They celebrate diversity and offer agile working options to suit your preferences and tasks. Their commitment to your growth is reflected in their structured career development programs, resources, and frameworks. When you join them you're not just joining a team; you're becoming part of a collaborative environment that supports each other's personal goals and career ambitions.
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 for a confidential conversation to find out more.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.