Your new role
I'm working with a fast growing, international Internet business that is seeking a passionate and results-driven International Tax Senior Manager to support the execution of their global strategic tax initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Director of Tax, the International Tax Manager will be primarily responsible for managing the groups international planning and transfer pricing matters. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, is detail-oriented, and will bring a strategic mind-set and technical skills to the function and to the organisation.
* Manage international tax matters including the review of externally prepared transfer pricing documentation, monitoring of permanent establishment positions, and planning
* Oversee global transfer pricing calculations on a monthly basis
* Research and communicate global legislative and regulatory changes; assess and advise management on tax impacts to the groups operations and tax strategy
* Advise business partners on tax considerations of geographic expansion plans - implement new transfer pricing and/or structuring as appropriate
* Primary contact for treasury on all cross border payments
* Manage global intercompany agreements, partnering with legal, external advisors local finance teams
* Oversee tax due diligence and integration on all non-US acquisitions
* Manage non-US tax audits, including responding to non-US income tax notices
* Coordinate non-US tax matters on cross-functional initiatives with other departments
* Assist with the preparation of the Company's quarterly and annual international tax provision work papers and internal controls framework in accordance with ASC 740 for the groups audited financial statements
* Assist with preparation of global income tax rate forecast
* Advise and partner with human resources and business partners regarding the international tax implications of expatriate or short-term mobility assignments
* Manage special projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
* 7+ years tax experience, with a minimum of 5 years of international tax responsibility, including transfer pricing (non-US) at a multi-national corporation or tax consulting practice
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance,
* CA or CPA with an advanced degree in taxation such as a MST or JD strongly preferred
* Some experience with ASC 740 accounting for income taxes
* Strong computer skills and ability to quickly adapt to new technology
* Impressive organisational skills with strong attention to detail
* Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to articulate ideas and plans clearly, accurately, and reliably to all partners
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.