Your new company
My client is a leading brand within the Travel and Tourism sector. They promote a fantastic working culture and hybrid working policy, resulting in low staff turnover. Coupled with an excellent benefits packaged, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a global group with exposure to a wide range of diverse work. They seek an Indirect Tax Manager to join their team. You will have ultimate responsibility for all indirect tax matters making it a key role within a team of 7 people.
Your new role
* Have day to day ownership of the UK VAT compliance process and controls
* Manage and review of the monthly return process
* Review and approve VAT treatment for new income streams, jurisdictions and transactions
* Advise the business on its activity and projects to ensure they acer delivered with the highest level of tax efficiency
* Compliance and reporting for a range of taxes associated with this sector
* Ensure documentation and controls are in place for reporting to auditors
* Provide technical advice as needed
* Maintain the tax control framework along with the indirect tax risk by reviewing, testing and enhancing processes as needed.
* Have responsibility for overseeing the world-wide indirect tax processes, mitigating risk as necessary by communicating with overseas offices
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant or tax professional with proven experience within the Indirect Tax field, with the ability to work on complex tax affairs across a variety of global jurisdictions, providing advisory work as needed. You will have excellent communication skills to build relationships with internal stakeholders and other offices across the world. You will be able to influence business decisions, analyse complex documentation to evaluate and provide recommendations for the benefit of the group.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to £80,000k is available along with an annual bonus. Full list of benefits on application. Hybrid working with 2 to 3 days in the office along with flexible working hours if needed. For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact me directly.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.