Senior Manager Level role focused on EMEA
A hands-on advisory focused role within a global conglomerate.
Our client is a well-recognised multinational conglomerate, home to a number of established brands and a revenue of over £20bn. Their portfolio is comprised of businesses within infrastructure, telecommunications, ports and retail within 50 countries. This role is very unique with a purely advisory focus advising on matters across the UK and Europe within the telecommunications business. This role will report directly into the Deputy Head of Group Taxation and will offer the opportunity for exposure to a wide range of complex projects including M&A activity and re-organisations. The ideal candidate will come from industry or the Big 4 with experience working on large group projects with strong international tax expertise.
* Advise business units and entities on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, re-organisations, disposals and wider commercial aspects
* Assist with step plans, working through structuring options and monitoring transactions
* Assist with transfer pricing issues
* Monitoring the tax impacts of relevant regulations
* Present scenario modelling option and the tax impact
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have:
* CTA/ACA or equivalent
* Relevant Bachelor's degree or tax qualification
* Practical experience working on UK and European tax matters
* M&A/due-diligence experience
* Ability to communicate in English
The next step
Please contact Nia Fraser for a confidential discussion on +44 7557003275