My Big 4 Client is currently looking for Corporate Tax Senior/ Assistnat Managers in Birmingham or Manchester. You will be working with a team that helps a wide range of clients from multinationals to smaller mid-tier businesses across a wide range of industry sectors.
You'll help businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
* Undertaking the preparation and completion of a wide range of corporation tax computations.
* Assist on the analysis of tax data.
* Dealing with client queries in relation to data requests, including preparation and review of follow up queries and correspondence with appropriate internal and external parties.
* Preparing corporation tax accounting disclosures, tax payment advice calculations, computations and returns.
* Being responsible for a portfolio of clients.
For the position you will have a strong technical understanding in preparing for UK corporate tax and ideally be either ACA, CTA, ATT qualified or have equivalent experience.
If you would like to have a quick chat about this opportunity, contact Marco Li on 020 7332 9631 or at firstname.lastname@example.org today
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.