ROLE: PART-TIME TAX MANAGER
SALARY: FTE £90K
LOCATION: WEST SUSSEX
An exciting opportunity working as a Tax Manager for a FTSE500 Group with ambitions to break into the FTSE250 has come to the market.
You will be the main point of contact for all tax issues and responsible for the Group's tax reporting as well as overseeing & reviewing their tax compliance, transfer pricing and tax audits. Alongside focusing on compliance and reporting matters, you will also undertake project and advisory related work; notably, advising on transactions as the Group continues to grow through acquisitions; thus, providing you with a breadth of experience and exposure in this highly commercial role.
Internal development & communication is always prioritised; therefore, you will work closely with the wider Finance team on tax provisions & consolidations, ensuring variety in your daily responsibilities.
* Provide the necessary data for preparation of UK corporate tax return to external tax consultants, monitor & ensure filing of corporate tax return by foreign Group companies, and reviewing and advising on the digitalisation and automation of the CIT filing process.
* Review VAT processes and provide input for the digitalisation and automation of the periodical filing process.
* Review tax pack submissions from group companies, prepare half and full year tax consolidation & deferred tax analysis, as well as calculating ETR and tax provisions.
* Provide data and input to their external advisors for annual TP reports & calculate quarterly interest rates and charges, whilst also periodically reviewing TP policy.
* Manage tax audits and engage with external advisors on approach to tax authorities.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified OR qualified by experience (at least 3-4 years of tax experience). This is also a good opportunity for someone in finance or an accountant who has a keen interest in Tax as you will be working in a cross-functional team.
BENEFITS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Hybrid working policy (2 in the office, 3 at home)
* Bonus Scheme
* Private Medical Healthcare
* Pension Scheme
Please send your CV for consideration. Or for more information, please contact me on or on 07562514078.