Your new company
A well-established and highly reputable Swindon based accountancy firm is seeking an experienced Personal Tax Senior Manager to join to their ever-expanding business on a permanent basis. This firm has an excellent reputation and work hard to offer an enjoyable working environment, ensuring staff benefit from a genuine work life balance while also enabling them to progress their careers. This is therefore a perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious individual to progress their career in practice to the next level!
Your new role
In your new role you will provide tax compliance and advisory services to a range of clients, taking responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients.
* Stakeholder in the delivery of the Tax strategic framework with regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners.
* Keeping Partner informed about any new business opportunities on existing and new clients.
* Develop network of contacts internally and externally winning own work and cross selling.
* Responsible for the review and delivery for final advice to clients.
* Respond to and anticipate, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress
* Responsible for coaching and developing junior members of staff.
* Lead large scale or complex projects within own area of expertise.
What you\'ll need to succeed
In order to succeed you must have a proven track record of delivering tax compliance to a variety of clients. You will be CTA qualified with an excellent understanding of the importance of managing a varied workload with strict deadlines, all whilst developing your commercial acumen and ability to spot additional opportunities for the firm. You will demonstrate a good work-ethic and a desire to develop your tax career further and must also be a team player, supportive and friendly as well as possessing excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
What you\'ll get in return
You'll be offered a competitive salary with additional benefits such as pension and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also receive excellent training and support and the opportunity to grow and development your career over the years to come.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on 07872158558 for a confidential chat.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please do contact me for a no pressure discussion in regards to your career options.