We have partnered with a prominent business searching for a Tax Manager to join the established team headquartered in South London.
This newly created Tax Manager role will see you take ownership of the North and Central American territories, working alongside the US tax team and advisors to provide your expertise from a UK and American perspective.
Some of your responsibilities include:
* Maintaining and updating the Group's Base Erosion and Anti-Abuse Tax (BEAT) model.
* Assist and manage regional re-organisations and financing.
* Supporting teams with the relevant withholding tax management.
* Ensure North and Central American tax compliance and reporting obligations are met.
The successful candidate requires:
* Being proficient in Excel
* An accounting or tax qualification (CA/ACA/CTA)
* International corporate tax experience with inbound US businesses
* Excellent communication skills to partner with key stakeholders across the business
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £90,000 plus benefits. This position follows a hybrid pattern of 1 day in the office.
Unfortunately, this opportunity will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at email@example.com or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.