Private Client Director or Partner
Our client is a Top 20 accountancy firm, they seek a new hire to help them further develop their private client offering in the Manchester office and across the North of England. In this role you will manage and develop a team of more junior staff and will be instrumental in helping build a larger practice. The client base is weighted towards advice for owner managers and entrepreneurs and this role would suit someone with experience of advising the owners of businesses and their families. Day to day this will involve:
• A key element to this role is the day-to-day management of a team of more junior staff and management of clients and key relationships.
• You will be in a leadership role working with other partners and directors to run the local office and will also be part of a National Private Client Service line.
• You must also have proven experience of business development and the ability to win new clients and business.
• As well as strong technical tax skills, you will need the analytical and report writing skills to put it all together in to clear advice for clients.
• Proven experience of personal taxes including IHT and CGT planning and ideally some experience of dealing with the interaction with business taxes for entrepreneurs.
• You will advise business owners on residence and domicile and cross border tax issues.
In return for your experience this firm offers a clear opportunity for partnership. This business offers flexible and hybrid working and has lovely offices in Central Manchester.
Ideally you will be a UK qualified tax specialist (likely CTA or ACA) and you will be looking for a role with the opportunity for promotion.