Personal Tax Associate
New and exciting role working with a very well regarded personal Tax Team who provide specialist advice to a variety of clients from owner managed businesses, property investors, serial entrepreneurs and other high net worth individuals.
▪ Manage a varied portfolio of personal tax clients, including company directors, business owners, high net worth individuals, partnership and some trusts.
▪ Build and maintain tax relationships with clients, providing an exceptional level of client service, to include identifying tax planning and remuneration planning opportunities.
▪ Review income tax and capital gains tax computations, including liaising with specialists on technical matters.
▪ Advise on tax planning matters.
▪ Manage and develop junior members of the team,
offering a professional role model.
▪ Research and understand technical matters, presenting them in a comprehensible and practical way.
▪ Advise on benefits in kind and assist with the review of P11D forms.
▪ Support Partners / Directors on advisory projects ▪ Ideally ACA/ACCA or ATT qualified. CTA desirable, study support available.