This highly successful personal tax team, part of an award winning accountancy practice, has experienced remarkable growth over the past 5 years. This, together with internal promotions has led to the need to bring a new manager on board.
The client base is interesting, challenging and diverse and portfolios are carefully curated to provide everyone with varied experience. Clients include non-domiciled individuals, clients with intricate overseas structures, HNW individuals, senior executives, business owners, wealthy family groups, and trusts.
You’ll enjoy plenty of client interaction, allowing you to build strong and lasting relationships. You will be actively encouraged to take ownership of these connections, empowering you to make a significant impact. But this is always with a backdrop of support and coaching. The technical work combines both compliance and advisory, allowing you to showcase your experience to date and to continue to develop your expertise.
• This is a firm that celebrates individuality, where you can truly be yourself.
• Interesting clients and exposure to great quality work.
• Embedded agile working culture with a grown-up approach to flexibility
• A friendly and welcoming work environment with a strong team culture and plenty of social events to pick and choose from.
• Excellent scope for career progression fuelled by the firm’s impressive growth.
Do get in touch for more information. Members of the leadership team will be happy to set up an informal discussion so you can find out more about them.