Join a dynamic and global team as a Senior Manager in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) tax. In this role, you will have the chance to make a significant impact by delivering high-quality tax advice on M&A transactions.
Our client's M&A Tax team is the largest specialist team in the global M&A network, consisting of over 130 talented professionals. With a diverse client base ranging from Private Equity Houses to Public Sector clients, they operate on a global scale, facilitating transactions across different territories.
As a Senior Manager, you will collaborate closely with our extensive M&A network, as well as the wider Tax and Deals businesses. You will also have the opportunity to work with leading Investment banks and Law firms, providing commercial solutions and expert tax advice on complex and high-profile deals.
Within their team, there are specialised sub-teams focusing on Funds, Management, Stamp Taxes, Sale & Purchase Agreements, Transfer Pricing, Global Operating Model Advisory, and VAT. They also work closely with the wider Deals and Transaction Services, Capital Markets, and Consulting teams across the firm.
* Conduct Tax Due Diligence reviews to identify tax issues, compliance, and risks for clients involved in business acquisitions or sales.
* Provide Tax Structuring advice to optimise clients' tax efficiency in acquisitions and disposals, considering withholding tax, corporation tax, and payroll taxes.
* Utilize Tax Modelling to simulate future tax liabilities, enabling clients to make informed economic decisions and shape their business strategy.
* Offer pre and post-deal services, assisting clients with pre-acquisition re-structuring and implementing new tax planning ideas.
* Collaborate with specialists in various areas, contributing to the overall success of deals and transactions.
* Manage and develop relationships with clients, junior team members, and external advisers.
* Proven experience leading complex M&A projects for key clients.
* Strong leadership and coaching skills.
* Demonstrated success in generating business through lead conversion and new business development.
* Ability to build and leverage internal and external relationships and networks.
* Excellent planning and time management skills to meet tight deadlines.
* Effective communication and negotiation abilities.
* Working knowledge of TAX M&A processes.
* Team player mindset.
* Experience handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
This role offers significant responsibility, the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging assignments, and the chance to contribute to a successful team. You will also have the freedom to develop new offerings and innovative ways of delivering M&A tax services to their clients.
If you are passionate about Mergers & Acquisitions and have a strong background in tax, apply now to join our thriving team. Take the next step in your career and be part of our success story!
Please note that all applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. To discuss this opportunity in more detail and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in touch soon.