ROLE: Corporate Tax Manager - FTSE250 Group
SALARY: £60,000 - £70,000 (+ bonus)
LOCATION: London (Hybrid - Min. 2 days per week in the Office)
An exciting role working for a FTSE250 Group in London with a globally recognisable brand presence has come to the market. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with some in-house experience OR candidates in practice looking to make a move in-house.
As the Corporate Tax Manager, you will work closely with the Associate Group Tax Director and Group Tax Director to ensure the group and their businesses meet all their tax requirements. The key aspect of this role is to manage processes from start to finish and lead on Corporate Tax matters, providing you with a breadth of experience and exposure.
* Preparing and filing of all group corporation tax returns and related calculations, as well as the limited liability partnership tax returns and the group's corporate interest restriction returns.
* Calculating transfer pricing adjustments for inclusion in corporation tax returns, whilst also assisting with R&D and land remediation relief claims.
* Assisting with the preparation of year-end tax workings for the group and within entity financial statements, along with supporting employment taxes including P11D reporting & PSA filings.
* Supporting the Associate Group Tax Director and Group Tax Director in the SAO assurance processes relating to corporate taxes, along with the preparation and submission of the Group's SAO documentation.
* Providing management, development and mentoring to the tax assistants in the team.
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience in a Corporate Tax role and will ideally be CTA, ACA, or ACCA qualified. The client would welcome candidates from practice or industry.
Along with a hybrid working model of 2 days per week in the office the clients' benefits include but are not limited to:
* Generous bonus scheme.
* 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays) & the option to buy up-to 5 days annually.
* Private healthcare.
* Company contributory pension scheme.
* Life assurance (4x your annual salary)
Please send your CV for consideration. Or for more information, please contact me on or on 07562514078