An exciting opportunity to join a multinational consumer healthcare business based in London as a Transfer Pricing Manager.
Reporting to the Head of TP, you will manage key projects related to transfer pricing policy and implementation, including IP transfers and execution of integrations and divestments.
* Manage key projects linked to transfer pricing policy and implementation that arise on and hoc basis. These could include IP transfers, collaborating with BD to successfully execute BD projects, upgrading of transfer pricing processes, execution of integrations or divestments, etc.
* Test, review and signoff outputs of transfer pricing processes executed by the operational tax team (profitability reviews, intercompany service charging, etc.) and transfer pricing documentation reports.
* Lead on transfer pricing aspects of local tax audits in territories across the globe.
* To diagnose root causes of transfer pricing issues, and design and implement solutions in partnership with the business.
* To understand the supply chain, R&D and commercial operations of the business, partner with the business to understand pressure points when set against Tax and TP constraints and propose solutions to achieve the best results for the group.
Qualifications and skills
* Tax and Transfer pricing experience (min 4 years) at Big 4 practice or in-house
* Strong knowledge and experience of the real world application of OECD transfer pricing guidelines
* Excellent communication skills
* Organizational and project management skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving competency