Company Overview: A global, rapidly growing, and acquisitive corporate services organisation with a mission to provide exceptional support and service to their clients, and they are currently seeking a Senior Indirect Tax Manager to join the team.
Job Description: As a Senior Indirect Tax Manager, you will be responsible for providing expert advice to global clients on indirect tax matters. You will be required to work with clients to provide expert advice on tax planning opportunities with international expansion, to identify and mitigate risks as well as have the option to cover wider taxes including transfer pricing and legal entity simplification.
The role is 100% remote, 100% international and 100% advisory, which offers a great deal of variety and will provide you with a genuine opportunity to work with clients from all over the world.
• Advising clients on indirect tax matters including VAT, GST, and other indirect taxes
• Assisting clients with tax planning opportunities and risk mitigation strategies
• Ensuring compliance with local indirect tax regulations
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
• Providing thought leadership on indirect tax matters to clients and colleagues
• Experience in indirect tax, gained from a big 4 or top tier background
• Strong advisory experience
• Excellent client relationship management skills
• Ability to work effectively in a remote, international environment
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Proven track record of delivering high quality work
If you are a Senior Indirect Tax Manager who is looking for a new challenge in a rapidly growing organisation, then we would love to hear from you.