Our client is looking for a talented and ambitious Assistant Manager or Manager level Corporate Tax candidate to join their Real Estate Tax team.
As an Assistant Manager and Manager in the team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects with a dynamic and supportive team. You will be responsible for providing tax advice and solutions to clients in the real estate sector, working closely with the Senior Managers, Directors and Partners.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Working with clients to understand their needs and provide tailored tax advice and solutions
* Preparation and review of tax computations and returns
* Managing and developing junior team members
* Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs on behalf of clients
* Assisting with business development activities and contributing to the growth of the team
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong technical skills and experience in corporate tax, preferably within the real estate sector
* Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, or CTA if being considered for a Manager level role. Part qualified candidates will be considered for more junior level roles and study support will be offered to non-qualified candidates.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
* A proactive and solutions-focused approach to work
* A collaborative and team-oriented mindset
In return, our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
If you are a highly motivated and driven tax professional looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you. Please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.