Fund Tax Lawyer - Asset Management - New York
A leading alternative investment manager is seeking a Tax Director to join their well-established tax team based in New York, being responsible for all tax aspects of fundraising and formation of funds.
Ideally you will be a 4-6 year tax lawyer with international tax experience across investor tax issues, with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Working with the Head of Tax you will:
- Review tax aspects of term sheets and private placement communications
- Evaluate tax aspects of investor due diligence and address investor inquiries relating to fund tax matters
- Be the point of contact for limited partnership agreements and side letters for the funds
- Ensure consistency with fund and investor documentation
- Develop tax-efficient structures for new strategies and products
You will be working in a highly dynamic and evolving environment which offers significant professional development.
For a confidential discussion please reach out on +44 7585 445 163 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.