International Tax Manager job, top 10, London, permanent, flexible working
Your new company
This top 10 accountancy firm is a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm. Their teams work seamlessly to provide advice throughout the life cycle of their clients.
Their International Tax team is a small but growing team with a diverse and interesting client base. They are seeking a new team member who wishes to advance their career through access to a broad range of interesting client and technical projects. This role is a unique opportunity in the market as it offers a mix of compliance, advisory and business development opportunities within a small team where personal development is a key focus.
Your new role
* Full management of a client portfolio consisting of owner-managed and listed, domestic and international clients;
* Drafting of tax technical memos and reports relating to a wide range of corporate international tax matters;
* Business development supporting the team in identifying and pitching to new target companies;
* Mentoring more junior team members and working collaboratively with other teams across the firm.
What you'll need to succeed
Skills & experience:
* ACA/CTA qualified, with extensive experience in UK corporation tax compliance and international tax matters.
Significant knowledge/experience of:
* providing UK tax compliance to international corporate groups;
* mergers and acquisitions work including tax efficient structuring and tax due diligence;
* corporate reorganisations;
* knowledge of international tax principles such as transfer pricing, double tax treaties and BEPS action items;
* coordination and management of international projects across multiple jurisdictions.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available as well as other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.