Personal Tax Senior
London/agile To c.£48,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced and motivated personal tax senior looking for your next challenge? Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional client service? If so, our client would like to hear from you!
This highly regarded firm is seeking a Personal Tax Senior to play a key role in providing a high-quality personal tax service to a really interesting and technically challenging client base.
● Manage a portfolio of personal tax clients, focussed on compliance but with exposure to advisory work with the support of more expeirenced colleagues.
● Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing exceptional client service.
● Supervise and mentor junior staff, providing guidance and support to develop their skills and expertise.
● Keep up-to-date with changes in tax legislation and communicate these changes to clients and colleagues as necessary.
● CTA qualified or ATT and looking to finish CTA studies.
● 3+ years of experience in personal tax compliance.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills.
● Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise competing deadlines.
● A team player.
Our client offers a competitive salary package, comprehensive benefits, and plenty of opportunity for professional development and career progression. This is a firm that supports its staff, and always promotes from within wherever possible.
Do get in touch for more information.