My client, a leading multinational mining business, is actively seeking a highly skilled Indirect Tax Manager to join their team. In this exciting role, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for providing expert advisory services, although some experience with indirect tax compliance and technology would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to make a move away from a Big 4 accounting firm. If you have a strong background in indirect tax and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a progressive organisation, then I want to hear from you.
* Support the development of indirect tax control environment for a project
* Identify indirect tax risks and opportunities for a project
* Set company-wide standards for governance, process, control, and technology projects
* Manage implementation of processes and systems for strategic priorities and focus areas for Group Tax
* Provide tax advice/support to relevant parts of the company
* Liaise with relevant government bodies
* Possess advanced knowledge in indirect tax technical matters
* Understand tax compliance and management within multinational organisations and/or capital-intensive industries
* Experience/knowledge in customs, international trade, SAP, and indirect tax technology/systems operations and implementations would be useful but not essential.