We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Indirect Tax Manager to join a well-established construction company. As the Indirect Tax Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of the tax filings and implementing process improvements for VAT and Construction Industry Scheme withholding tax. This role offers agile working arrangements and a competitive benefits package.
• Manage VAT and CIS compliance and reporting
• Prepare Partial Exemption Special Method and Annual Adjustments for the group
• Review VAT returns and reconciliations, addressing complex issues
• Collaborate with business units to discuss and resolve tax-related issues
• Support tax advice on land acquisitions and other tax-related matters
• Several years of experience in an Indirect Tax role, with an accounting or HMRC background
• Indirect Tax advisory experience is beneficial
• Experience of partial exemption would be helpful
• Good knowledge and understanding of tax risk and controls
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships across the business
Why join the Company?
• Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
• Agile working arrangements possible for this role
• 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
• Private healthcare, company contributory pension scheme, and life assurance
• Sharesave scheme, cycle to work scheme, support with professional membership, and more
If you are a talented Indirect Tax Manager looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a significant impact within a thriving construction company, we want to hear from you. Apply now and take the next step in your career.