A leading firm is looking for a Senior Manager ideally (but will also looking at Manager) to move from Jeddah or Riyadh to Dubai for a full Tax Advisory role.
This role will inbound Tax Advisory focused (into Saudi Arabia) but due to structure of the team, they would prefer the person to be based in Dubai and work with a close-knit team of tax professionals. The person must have hands on Zakat experience and now would like to utilise this whilst working on complex Tax Advisory projects.
• You will over and manage a portfolio of Corporate & Sovereign clients.
• Mainly inbound focused, hence coming equipped with Zakat will be highly advantageous.
• You will gain knowledge and experience in international corporate tax including international holding structures, tax treaties, fund structuring, IPT, and tax risk management
• Where relevant you will support tax accounting, tax due diligence, tax structuring for acquisitions and divestments and post-acquisition support work
• The person will gain good experience with OECD BEPS Pillar 2 requirements.
This role is ideal for a person looking to adapt and strengthen their tax technical exposure to a more elevated level as the Saudi Arabia tax landscapes become more complicated.
Please call Una Ward on 00447436180234 for a confidential conversation.