Our client is a major international group, and they seek a qualified tax professional to join their in-house team. This role could be worked part time by a more experienced person (ideally 3 days a week with minimum 1 day a week in the office) or by a more junior person on a full - time basis again with a minimum of 1 day week in the office.
Reporting to the Head of Tax you will be a focal point for corporate tax compliance on a global basis. Day to day your role will include:
• Business partnering with overseas entities and tax advisers to ensure compliance deadlines are met.
• Dealing with queries from the business regarding corporate tax reporting.
• Helping the finance team with forecasting.
• Acting as liaison to external auditors on corporate tax queries.
• Helping manage the SAO reporting.
• There is also the opportunity to deal with project work such as R&D tax and assisting the Head of Tax with transaction work.
• Work alongside the indirect tax manager on transactions and projects
You will need experience of large group corporate tax compliance and reporting. Ideally you will have a relevant professional qualification ACA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent. Friendly team and good flexible working available.