Integral Search are currently retained with a globally established Private Equity fund who are looking to hire a Head of Tax into a newly created role, to work on a part-time basis for 3 days a week.
The position will be leading all areas of taxation for the fund in collaboration with the CFO and leadership team, to include transactional tax, fund taxation and corporate tax and compliance within the UK and across international markets (inclusive of the US, Europe and Asia).
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Management of transactional tax activity, to include due diligence and structuring of M&A investments across the portfolio
- Leading coordination of tax compliance and corporate tax obligations, drawing in support from external advisors/parties where appropriate
- Managing position on international tax across EMEA, US and APAC markets
- Coordinating and where appropriate managing taxation of funds both pre and post deal
- Acting as central point of excellence within tax to aligned teams in finance, legal and compliance, engaging regularly with the leadership team both in the UK and within international jurisdictions
- Ad-hoc responsibilities across other aligned areas (financial reporting/compliance/legal) where required
This is a unique opportunity to join a Private Equity fund with a highly credible reputation in the market as part of their growth journey
Candidates should have as strong background within Private Equity or Investment Management taxation and be able to operate at a leadership level. Experience on international taxation as well as a strong grounding of UK tax is essential.