Global Mobility Tax Manager job, Top 10, permanent, London, flexible working.
Your new company
This top 10 accountancy firm's Global Mobility Services team works with a range of dynamic businesses. You will be joining a dynamic practice with true global scale, deep technical capabilities, and extensive industry expertise assisting their corporate clients with the challenges of working globally.
Your new role
* Advise a wide range of clients on global mobility matters
* Manage a large, varied clients portfolio - helping clients save costs, introduce efficiencies and mitigate risk
* Support in relation to tax residence analysis, documentation, and tax computations
* Support the development of more junior team members
You will be an active and integral member of the wider client team responsible for ensuring compliance work is delivered on time. While the focus is upon compliance you will work alongside the rest of the client service team, and you'll assist the wider team with ad-hoc tasks and projects where required to meet the needs of the business and service the client portfolio. It is expected that you will also build direct client relationships in relation to the compliance services delivered.
What you'll need to succeed
The minimum criteria you'll need is UK tax knowledge and confidence managing a portfolio of clients. It would be great if you had some of the following skills, but don't worry if you don't tick every box, they'll help you develop along the way:
* A professional qualification (ATT, CTA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
* Experience in Employer Solutions, Employment Tax and / or Global Mobility
* Advising on a range of global mobility topics
* Current knowledge of UK tax legislation and common global mobility themes
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills working directly with client and wider team
* Analytical with a good attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills and be motivated and eager to learn
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available as well as other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.