Financial Services Tax Senior Manager Insurance job, Top 10, London, permanent, flexible working.
Your new company
This top 10 accountancy firm's Financial Services (FS) Tax practice provides tax advisory, transactions and compliance services to a variety of clients in the Financial Services market ranging from large international banks, asset managers and insurance companies to UK based private equity and alternative funds, as well as start-up fintech companies.
They are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Senior Manager / Associate Director to help deliver tax services to their Insurance sector clients. Work can involve general insurance, life assurance, brokerage and Lloyd's clients, and may involve any aspects of corporate tax, including product taxes, and wider cross-discipline projects.
Your new role
* Help financial services businesses to optimise their tax position, manage tax risk and meet tax compliance obligations, from UK and international tax structuring considerations to operational tax issues.
* Be given significant exposure to clients, working alongside large and complex financial institutions to manage their tax compliance obligations.
* Manage your own diverse client portfolio, ensuring a high level of client service.
* Identify opportunities.
* Assist in winning working by proactively managing existing relationships and contributing to winning new clients.
What you'll need to succeed
Skills and Experience:
* Professional qualification (CTA / ACA / ACCA or equivalent), and to be confident managing a portfolio of clients.
It would be great if you also had some of the following skills, but don't worry if you don't tick every box, they'll help you develop along the way:
* Knowledge and experience in relation to insurance groups, including experience in some of the following fields: life insurance tax, general insurance tax, tax for Lloyd's groups, and tax for insurance brokers.
* A strong desire to gain and continually improve his/her knowledge of the insurance market, insurance products, and insurance-related taxes.
* A track record of leading projects, with a focus on accountability, high quality and timely delivery.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (internally and externally) and be a team player; strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available as well as other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.