Private Client Tax Assistant Manager job, top 10, permanent, London, flexible working.
Your new company
This top 10 accountancy firm is a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm. Their teams work seamlessly to provide advice throughout the life cycle of their clients.
Your new role
* Providing an efficient, client focussed and proactive service to meet the needs of private clients.
* Working with directors and managers on technical assignments.
* Managing day to day client portfolio including billing and monitoring work in progress.
* Ensuring that the firm's risks are managed appropriately.
* Liaising with HMRC in relation to client matters and dealing with enquiries from HMRC.
* To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters.
* To meet new clients with the appropriate partner/director and be a main point of contact with those clients going forward.
* To review personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff / prepare complex compliance cases.
What you'll need to succeed
* You must be either CTA or ACA qualified to be considered for this opportunity.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available as well as other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.