We are independent Capital Allowance Consultants looking for an experienced manager to lead our team of surveyors. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career that can lead to a senior management position within in our business. This would suit someone with a number of years' experience who aspires to be a manager or someone who is currently a manager but is looking for a fresh challenge.
• Leading a team of Capital Allowance surveyors / analysts
• Providing support to the Business Development team
• Reporting operational progress to the Senior Management team
• Preparing of claims and ensuring all claims comply with the firms Quality Assurance criteria before submission to our clients.
• Providing written responses to HMRC for any enquiries.
• Liaising with clients and their professional advisers.
• Training of junior surveyors.
• An expertise in Capital Allowance surveying and technical knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills for numerical analysis of client data.
• Full driving licence.
• Competitive annual salary - £55k to £70k depending on experience
• Company Bonus Scheme
• 23 days holiday plus all public holidays and company days
• Car Allowance
• Flexible working.
• Professional Fees paid