We are currently responsible for hiring a Corporate Tax Manager with International experience to join a leading Insurance Business based in London.
The business is looking to expand their in-house function in accordance with rapid company-wide growth. As such this is a newly created role and will allow the successful candidate to influence the future shape of the department.
Offering a very competitive salary of c. £80,000, a bonus/benefits package and flexible hybrid working (1-2 days in the office), this opening will not be on the market for long.
- Review of direct tax returns and providing advisory services to the group
- Monitoring changes to international tax legislation, ensuring that such alterations are reflected in reporting
- Act as a point of contact for direct tax issues across a number of countries predominantly within EMEA
- International tax advisory projects
- Assisting Group Head of Tax on a variety of ad hoc projects.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified within Corporate/International Tax is preferred but not required
- Expert understanding of direct on an international scale
- A keen grasp of technology
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- A team player and effective communicator
- Generous salary – c. £80,000
- Hybrid – 1-2 days in the office
- Leading Bonus
- 33 days annual leave
- Permanent health insurance