Personal Tax Senior job, top 10, London, permanent, flexible working.
Your new company
This Top 10 accountancy firm is looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their London Team. It is a fast-growing firm with progression opportunities and a family-like feel.
Your new role
As a valued Personal Tax Senior you will be responsible for a number of client relationships, including non-residents, non-domiciled individuals, high net worth individuals and trusts, supporting them on a variety of compliance matters. You will be their principal point of contact, working closely with them to understand developments in their personal tax affairs, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of new opportunities. You will also be involved in ad hoc tax advisory work as opportunities arise.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best. You will have opportunities to mentor colleagues in the earlier part of their career journey and the ideal candidate will be CTA qualified in order to work collaboratively with both our trainees and Managers alike. Candidates qualified by experience will also be considered.
What you'll get in return
* 33 days annual leave inc. bank holidays
* Birthday Day off
* Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level) - they offer generous financial rewards for helping the firm to grow their new client portfolio.
* Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
* Enhanced Parental + Family leave - they want to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and their Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
* Flexible Working - they understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore they operate a flexible working policy.
* Life Assurance - 4 times salary
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Employee Benefits Portal
* Access to their wellbeing app - Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
* Paid sick leave
* Career Coaching
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
* Dress for your day
* Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.