This is a Senior Tax Manager level job based in central London, although location is negotiable as the team is spread across the UK and there will be the option to choose which office you would like to be linked to.
The role requires a Tax Lawyer or International Tax Manager or current Senior Manager who must have experience in UK tax and be ACA or CTA qualified. In addition, some M&A and transactions experience is key.
This team works on transactions typically ranging from £100m upwards, advising on tax due diligence and structuring on IPOs, JVs, acquisitions and disposals and take-privates. The team works across all sectors and experience in one specific sector is not a prerequisite.
The role of the Senior Manager in this Big 4 team will hold the following responsibilities:
* Working closely with Partners and Directors on complex transactions
* Supporting the team in the pursuit of new leads, working on proposals and joining pitches
* Understanding financial models from a tax perspective
* Providing detailed technical advice covering a range of UK and international tax issues
* Team management, working on strategy and operations; mentoring and coach staff.
To be considered for this role and team, you need to be qualified in either of ACA, CA or CTA with demonstrable post qualification experience in UK tax.
This is a new to market role for 2023 and this team has key financial backing from the wider business. If you have experience in M&A tax and are looking to take your career to the next level, please contact me for a confidential discussion about this role
0207 332 2452
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.