An exciting opportunity to join a multinational conglomerate within the Consumer as a Corporate Tax Manager.
As a Corporate Tax Manager, your core responsibilities will include undertaking all aspects of corporate tax compliance and reporting for the group as well as supporting the business on ad hoc advisory matters.
* Review local statutory accounts tax disclosures prepared by the outsourced provider.
* Overseeing the preparation of the annual tax computations and returns by outsourced providers
* Preparation of out of scope work feeding into the tax computations such as chargeable gains calculations, patent box calculations, and any necessary TP adjustments where these are not produced by the COE
* WHT compliance - ensuring that the correct double tax treaty forms and certificates of residency are obtained promptly for payments and receipts, including liaising with global tax colleagues and HMRC as require
* Assist on the resolution of ad hoc queries and day-to-day issues raised by the business and provide relevant and practical advice promptly
* Collaborate with finance and project teams on financial system upgrade projects