Tax Dispute Resolution Manager
London/hybrid c£75,000 + Benefits
This dynamic, well managed and expanding mid-tier firm is looking to add to its tax dispute team with the addition of an experienced investigations specialist to join as a manager.
You will be working closely with the specialist partner, advising clients facing contentious, complex and serious tax investigations or who are in dispute with HMRC. This will include:
• Representing clients at what is likely to be a stressful time, communicating clearly and effectively throughout.
• Preparing disclosure reports for HMRC.
• Resolving disputes with HMRC and negotiating contract settlements.
• Preparing for and attending Alternative Dispute Resolution meetings.
• Representing clients where appeals have been listed for hearing before First Tier tribunal.
The partner would love to hear from you if you are a former HMRC investigator or CTA qualified with experience of COP8 and 9 enquiries. You should be familiar with the scope of HMRC's powers and the penalty regimes.
This is an area of significant growth and the firm is fully invested in the expansion of the team. Not only will you benefit from working closely with one of the market leaders in this field on a range of interesting cases, growth plans mean that there will be ample scope for progression to senior manager and beyond.
The firm has a commitment to developing its people and providing an environment in which they thrive, offering a varied and interesting career within an inclusive, agile and flexible framework.