This global boutique business services firm with nearly 8000 staff, £160m Revenue and c. £35m Adjusted EBITDA in the year ended 31 March 2022 is looking for a Group Tax Manager to join the team to support the company's growth and following their recent acquisitions.
This global boutique management consulting firm with nearly 8000 staff, £160m Revenue and c. £35m Adjusted EBITDA in the year ended 31 March 2022 is looking for a Group Tax Manager to join the team to support the company's growth and following their recent acquisitions.
Overall role & responsibilities:
* Overall, provide greater corporate oversight of and rigour to the outsourced tax advice.
* Working with local tax advisors to ensure all local corporate tax returns, claims and elections are submitted within statutory deadlines.
* Assisting the management accounts team with the calculation of quarterly corporation tax payments.
* Preparing corporation tax cash flow and payment forecasts.
* Assist with coordination and management of local advisers, and working with local advisers to prepare Group tax computations at each half yearly reporting period
* Manage and coordinate annual Group tax audits, including assessments of the tax treatments of share options and acquisitions.
* Assisting with the calculation and review monthly corporation tax provisions made across the Group.
* Assist with the development and maintenance of tax policy and governance procedures and work closely with various stakeholders within the business.
* Support the Group Finance Director with UK and global tax planning and advisory, including corporate restructuring and moving into new territories.
* Assist the Group Finance Director with ad hoc international projects, including Transfer pricing and R&D claims.
* Supporting the business with M&A activity, reorganisations and tax due diligence
* Keep appraised and keep the business updated on all tax related matters, ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed and up to date with relevant legislative changes.
* Advising the CFO in future tax planning and guidance on the Group's effective tax rate.
We want to hear from people with:
* Qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/CTA
* Strong core knowledge of tax accounting under IFRS, corporate tax principles and processes.
* Excellent Excel skills capable of working with complex spreadsheets
* Experience of US and/or French tax and indirect tax experience is helpful
* Ability to plan and manage time of yourself and others to meet tight deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills at all levels through the Finance team and the ability to excel in a collaborative environment
* Ability to show initiative and work independently to resolve problems and produce results
* Ability to cope with demanding and fast-paced environment
* Consulting / Service industry experience helpful
* Business language fluency in English
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates