I am currently hiring for a diverse tax business partnering position for a FTSE 100 Industrials organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and lead the strategic support of the global tax affairs and manage the UK strategic business projects. This will involve the development and delivery of a tax business support strategy for the group, whilst proactively partnering across the business.
Offering competitive pay and benefits, this will be a 12 month fixed term contract with a flexible WFH policy.
* Deliver Group/BU Tax strategic initiatives create / protect / enhance value from a tax perspective
* Raise awareness of global tax issues and effectively communicate tax issues to management and Board of Directors
* Develop a tax business support strategy for the group in line with group tax strategy and tax operating model but reflective of the strategic direction, facts and circumstances of the group. building relationships with the local and regional tax authorities including the resolution of ongoing tax disputes
* Identify relevant tax legislation, administration or policy changes impacting group (and also B&CM where needed), consider their impact for the group entities and ensure appropriate action is taken
* Work with the Operational Excellence team across the globe to manage the analysis of new tax laws and the provision of advice on their application to the group and advise Head of Tax Policy on emerging global tax trends
* Support the Head of Tax in the identification and implementation of high value tax initiatives and risk mitigation strategies.
* Proactively support and partner with Element 6 business and the Innovation Strategic Goal Leads across the business and within Group Tax function with the aim of creating sustainable value for the Group and leading change
* Support Strategic Innovation projects to achieve an optimum tax outcome for the Group, enhancing business efficiency and improving business results, and proactively manage tax risks.
* Manage cross border tax issues. Work with a network of local tax advisors, internal Group Tax network to support group activities.
* Review transfer pricing arrangements of the business to ensure compliance with local tax regulations and Group Transfer Pricing Policies. Partnering with Group Transfer Pricing SME and Tax Operational Excellence team to implement simplified transfer pricing policies to drive efficiency and manage risk.