My client, a top tier accounting firm, are on the market for a Corporate Tax Specialist to join their growing function in the Southampton Area.
This is a great opportunity to develop your corporate tax advisory and compliance skillset both within the UK and internationally.
Offering flexible hybrid working (1 day a week in the office), a highly competitive salary package, quick internal progression and the opportunity to study towards a CTA qualification, this is not an opportunity to be overlooked.
- Preparing tax computations and returns for clients
- Putting your hands to a variety of tax accounting matters
- Advising on payment dates
- Assisting on a variety of advisory projects
- Acting as the compliance expert for the UK team, answering queries and educating colleagues
- Liaising with the large client base to ensure that deadlines are met
- ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT qualified is preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of corporate tax, especially within the UK
- Good communication skills, ability to grow relationships across the business
- Candidates should be able to work well within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salary – up to £65,000
- Generous bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Hybrid – 1 day a week in the office