An exciting opportunity to join one of the world's largest FMCG business as a Corporate Tax Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, you will be responsible for the management of all aspects of UK corporate tax compliance and global statutory tax reporting as well as gain exposure to tax advisory projects.
Corporation tax business partnering
* Build and maintain relationships with various stakeholders (finance, legal, company secretarial etc)
* Assist on the resolution of ad hoc queries and day-to-day issues raised by the business and provide relevant and practical advice promptly
* Collaborate with finance and project teams on financial system upgrade projects
* Support the finance and company secretarial teams in entity rationalisation projects
Corporation tax compliance and reporting
* Review local statutory accounts tax disclosures prepared by the outsourced provider.
* Overseeing the preparation of the annual tax computations and returns by outsourced providers
* Preparation of out of scope work feeding into the tax computations such as chargeable gains calculations, patent box calculations, and any necessary TP adjustments where these are not produced by the COE
* WHT compliance - ensuring that the correct double tax treaty forms and certificates of residency are obtained promptly for payments and receipts, including liaising with global tax colleagues and HMRC as required
UK and Ireland Group Tax Data
* Manage the Group Payment Arrangement and calculate corporation tax payments on account. Monitor and update the tax payment database. Liaise with HMRC on company tax balances, repayments, reallocations and any ad hoc queries.
* Prepare annual prior year adjustment journals, along with charges for payment of group relief.
* Calculate cash tax forecasts, as requested by various stakeholders in the business.