A leading Property Developer based in Central London is looking for a UK Corporate Tax Accountant to join their fast growing in-house function. The successful candidate will be joining a highly collaborative environment with a focus on personal development, a vibrant culture and get exposure to real estate taxes.
Offering hybrid working, a package of c. £75,000 plus bonus and quick internal progression.
- Meet the group’s tax accounting and reporting obligations.
- Manage the group’s UK corporation tax compliance cycle.
- Be a key component in tax forecasting.
- Maintain and improve the group’s transfer pricing documentation.
- Be heavily involved on all international tax compliance.
- Implement and monitor process improvements.
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified is preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of corporate tax, especially within the UK
- Good communication skills, ability to grow relationships across the business
- Candidates should be able to work well within a fast-paced environment
- Experience of OneSource software is useful but not necessary
- Competitive Salary – up to £75,000
- Generous bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Leading pension scheme