The business provides a leading data flow automation software. It empowers business users within financial institutions to build automated processes that deliver trusted data.
The Tax Solution is part of the broader solution suite. It enables clients to handle the myriad of intricacies and challenges they face when offering tax services to their end clients. In a single solution, the business delivers end-to-end processing capabilities in the world of operational taxes. The solution comprises 7 modules covering the main back-office processes in custody tax operations including tax documentation management, relief at source, tax reclaims, tax rate determination, transaction taxes, US tax reporting, and tax intelligence.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Pre-sales Consultant with a proactive approach and a positive attitude to join our growing team. We are a fast-growing company, and the right person will thrive in an environment that moves at pace, where their role and responsibilities will likely change and expand as we continue to grow.
You will play a vital role in helping to define what comes next and will enjoy taking responsibility for identifying and solving issues, creating innovative solutions with a client-centric approach. You will have a demonstrable experience of working in Presales or in a related area such as Business Analysis, Customer Success, Consulting, Implementation, or Product with a custodian bank, a technology vendor or a consulting company active in the financial services industry.
Role dimensions: You will provide comprehensive support to the Sales and Customer Engagement teams to aid new client acquisition and ongoing account development.
The nature of our software means it can meet a very wide range of business requirements. There are endless ways to improve efficiency for our clients. A key part of this role will be to understand their extremely varied business processes and design solutions and software demonstrations to outline and evidence how we can help.
Presales Consultants are initially focused on developing their knowledge, and a deep understanding of the software, learning how to use it in different scenarios.
* Supporting Sales and Customer Engagement Managers with new sales and account development in EMEA
* Developing a solid understanding of customer-specific challenges through detailed requirements gathering workshops
* Advocating our Tax Solution as a best-in-class product and emphasising this message in prospect/customer engagement
* Working closely with Product and Solution Development teams to learn existing and new product functionality and broaden understanding and knowledge of the tax industry
* Working closely with the customer to design the most appropriate programme plans that help transform the tax operation and deliver against strategic needs, and identify KPIs
* Designing and configuring solution demonstrations that exceed customer expectations
* Providing support and guidance to customers looking to get 'up and running' on Tax Solution trials
* Assisting with responding to RFIs/RFPs and other technical questions
* Working closely with other Presales Consultants to share knowledge and provide support
* Collaborating with the Delivery team to estimate project effort and prepare Statements of Work
* Feeding back intelligence, customer feedback, and new enhancement ideas to Product and Development
* Assisting with new product feature testing where necessary
Essential Skills and Experience
* Highly competent in gathering client requirements, preparing, and delivering product demonstrations, managing client workshops and proof of concepts through Presales or equivalent experience
* An understanding of withholding tax processes (preferable), or familiarity with the Securities Services or Asset Servicing industry
* A self-starter with strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
* Ability to initiate and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
* Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
* Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
* Previous Presales experience highly desirable
* Strong knowledge of the financial services industry and processes highly desirable
* Previous experience of working with process automation technologies in the financial services industry highly desirable
* Willingness to travel for client meetings as required