I am Partnered with a global food service provider. This role will aid the Global Head of Indirect tax handling both the Advisory & Compliance oversight of the companies UK VAT.
* Providing Value Add business advisory service on indirect tax matters across the UK business
* Managing/taking ownership of the VAT compliance processes and tax returns reporting.
* Managing UK Indirect Tax Assistant, setting objectives, and managing deliverables.
* Support Group Head of Indirect Tax on key projects which impact the UK function, such as SAP 4 Hana and DigiPOS.
* Manage/mitigate risks and identify/optimise opportunities and tax savings.
* Complying and reviewing Product Liability and adhering to BRSA, monitoring changes in legislation and / or within the business and ensuring that continues to comply, or initiates/negotiates changes with HMRC.
* Liaising and building relationships with key stakeholders within the business, tax authorities and third parties.
* At least 5 years of VAT experience gained in an industry or practice role
* Experience with SAP or other ERP system
* Must have good time management skills
* A self -starter, who takes ownership and must be proactive