R&D Tax Director | Professional Services | South East/South West
Pure Search are currently partnering with a prestigious professional services firm in order to recruit an R&D Tax Incentives Director for their south regional office. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a close-knit and flexible culture, in addition to having the opportunity to lead and grow a strong team.
As a Director within the R&D Tax Incentives team, you will manage a technically astute and forward thinking team across R&D, Patent Box and Corporate Tax. In addition developing and ascertaining a solid portfolio of clients in line with the firm's high standards.
* To work with the Technical members and the software/engineering members in order to prepare and submit R&D Tax Incentive claims
* Lead on and establish strong relationships with new and existing clients
* To Lead and support on the R&D Tax strategy for the claims submission process to HMRC
* Managing any risk that could become apparent within the claims submission and manage accordingly
* Be a key contributing member to the leadership of the team which would include supporting the development of the current team and leading on recruitment to support national growth
* To identify any new business opportunities and to be able to develop relationships to secure this
Candidates should apply if they have;
* A strong technical knowledge of R&D Tax, ideally within Software or Engineering
* Leadership experience ideally leading qualified tax and non-tax professionals
* Experience managing and building client relationships including business development
For more information, please contact Lucy Meagh on 07557 003 272 for an initial confidential discussion